Wcb Sask Collective Agreement

The GSU`s objective is to expand and improve the collective agreement. That is what happens during the contract renewal negotiations. It can also take place during the term of the contract, when GSU members and officers quickly combat treaty violations and “develop” details of workers` rights. Your collective agreement or collective agreement (CBA) is an agreement between employers and employees. The agreement governs the general conditions of workers in the workplace, workers` obligations and employer obligations. Workers` rights are often broader than the letter of the collective agreement. Practices change over time; The union and management agree on how to manage or interpret situations. If you feel that your bargaining rights have been violated or if you need help interpreting your collective agreement, E-mail a GSU staff member, free of charge at 1.866.522.6686 (Regina) or 1.855.384.7314 (Saskatoon) or local on 306.522.6686 (Regina) or 306.384.7314 (Saskatoon). A: Yes, there are two important considerations.

Your business must be registered with the WCB. To register your business, click on www.wcbsask.com/employers/register-your-business/. If you need help or have any questions, call the Employers` Department at 306.787.8013 or toll-free at 1.800.667.7590. Talk to your GSU employee about any questions about your collective agreement. We work hard to enforce the rights and benefits of your agreement. If you have a problem in the workplace and you believe you may have violated your collective contractual rights, please contact an elected GSU delegate from a GSU employee. A: Yes. All workers, including contractors, must be notified to the WCB. A: You must obtain a certificate in accordance with Section 156 to exempt yourself from any legal liability. If you do not do so and they owe us money, you will be responsible for the outstanding balance.

Q: I have an authorization and it is a “maintenance” but the contractor asks me to pay. What am I supposed to do? A: No. You don`t need to submit another form. It is easier to send our office by email or phone. A: The workers` compensation scheme is a mandatory insurance plan. If you qualify for an account, you must register. A: No. Section 164 of the Workers` Compensation Act, 2013, states that you cannot deduct compensation with WCB premiums.

Posted in Uncategorized